Friday, October 9, 2009

October Celebration in Lakeland

It's been a long, hot Florida summer! Dandy has recouperated from founder and Fire's hips are doing much better with an occasional Previcox. On the first fall day (hopefully next week), I have promised myself to get back to doing Parelli Patterns and moving forward again on my Parelli Natural Horsemanship. I attended the first day of the Parelli October Celebration in Lakeland today. The "spotlights", where Parelli followers play one at a time with their horses in front of the crowd, with Pat commenting and giving advice, were just what I needed! To see everyday Parelli followers doing amazing things and working through frustrating moments with Pat's help was especially helpful to me. If I could ever achieve the relationship that the last horse and his owner have, I'd be overcome with joy! Amazing! I can't wait until Day 2 tomorrow...

No comments: