Monday, October 27, 2008

New! Parelli Patterns

TaDa! I just finished the Liberty and Horse Behavior DVDs. I found that they really helped my understanding of all things Parelli. Since I may never have the opportunity to experience a week of lessons at the Ocala training center, I thank Pat and Linda for making it available to all. I went with my Savvy Sisters to Jacksonville for the Parelli Tour last weekend and purchased the new Parelli Patterns. I am really excited to have a step by step program to follow in all four savvys! I've decided to start from the very beginning with both Dandy and Fire. Fire is Level 2 and Dandy is starting from scratch. I'll blog our progress as we go. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Glad you are back! I'll look forward to reading about your progress.Still missing you daily at the Campbell Bldg but so glad life is good!
Marsha

Celticblu said...

Hi there, just searching for blogs with similar mindset and found yours... Look forward to hearing more about your progress with Fire, I would love to ask you questions about the Parelli system... Don't know much about it and wonder a lot! Hope to read you soon!
Caroline from http://learningtospeakhorse.blogspot.com/